Friday, 27 January 2012

Updated the head some more. Trying to make it look a little younger, though it's proving difficult. Other than that I think I've pretty much got this part sorted, now I just have to have the body, wings, armour and cape done by next week... Easy. *sigh*

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Working on the head for the angel character. This one looks a little old for what I wanted so I'll mess around with it some more and keep working on the textures, and of course, give him some eyes.
After having to start again, I'm pretty much caught up with the body. I've added hands now and still need to do his feet in better detail. His head will be made as a seperate mesh as to get the best detail without pushing the body mesh up too high. After I've done that I can finally start on his attire/wings/accesories. So yeah, a lot of work to do in the next couple of weeks...

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Just messing around the other morning, playing in mudbox to see what I could come up with for the Angel model. His legs are a little short here, I've improved that since, but not taken a render. I've also stretched his arms a little more and given him hands. Only took a couple of hours so I think with some more work I can get this angel looking top notch. 

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Just a quick update to show what I'm doing tonight, this is a business card I'm designing. I wanted something modern and simplistic, so rather than have it full of words I thought I'd just put in a QR code with the information in it. This way people can just scan the card, and my info is already in their phone, no faffing around with inputting the info etc. Though it would pose a problem I guess if they didn't have a phone with a QR scanner in it. I guess I could make 2 sets, one with the QR code and the other with the actual printed info. I still think it looks cool though, and the character on the back of the card I'll probably end up replacing with a more recent model when I build one of my Major project characters. But for now, this will do.

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Working on the Mace and Flail for BMS' project. Just a couple of turnarounds, nothing special.
Finally got round to doing the front facing turnaround for the Angel character. This is hopefully the final design and won't need drafting. We've added a little bit of armour on the right shoulder and some little detailing on the hood just to keep it from looking a bit too plain.