Thursday 12 January 2012

Just a quick update to show what I'm doing tonight, this is a business card I'm designing. I wanted something modern and simplistic, so rather than have it full of words I thought I'd just put in a QR code with the information in it. This way people can just scan the card, and my info is already in their phone, no faffing around with inputting the info etc. Though it would pose a problem I guess if they didn't have a phone with a QR scanner in it. I guess I could make 2 sets, one with the QR code and the other with the actual printed info. I still think it looks cool though, and the character on the back of the card I'll probably end up replacing with a more recent model when I build one of my Major project characters. But for now, this will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment