Thursday 20 October 2011

 Today, I've been working through the lighting as well as adding some more little bits and bobs about the place. I've added some clipboards and pictures in the cubicles, and a toaster and a kettle in the kitchen. I will be adding more in the next few days but it'll only be cosmetic details as everything i want "set in stone" is in the scene. With the lighting i've decided to turn all the PC's on, to give the room that bit more localised lighting and make it look a little eerier. I've also gotten rid of the daylight systemy thing and have put in various square ceiling lights with a slight yellow tinge to add a grimey tone to the scene. Over the whole scene i am looking to create a feel of "I've just pulled an all nighter in the office and now i think there may be an axe weilding maniac round the corner."

No comments:

Post a Comment